The Obie’s Sales Coordinator energizes the business, generating revenue through building trust filled relationships with aligned clients.
This role is supported by the Director of Brand and Communications.
The key functional responsibilities of this role are:
- Deliver on Obie’s set revenue projections, work with the Rev Ops team to adjust/modify margin and profitability targets and:
- provide weekly updates on revenue and margin to entire team
- provide bi-weekly sales/margin and analysis to Director Brand and Communication
- develop and activate modifications to projections as needed based on results
- Optimize existing Obie’s B2B sales and partnership leads and generate new opportunities
- Contribute to development and own delivery of product knowledge training to B2B customers with support of the Community Development Coordinator
- Manage all on-going aspects of client relationships including agreements, coordinating and tracking equipment, invoicing, etc.
- Communicate B2B customer needs to operations and collaborate to execute product launch and on-going sales
- Use HubSpot CRM to track and manage Obie’s sales and partnership leads. Develop sales related dashboards for the broader team to access.
- Embody Oberland’s purpose and values, model behavioural agreements in all interactions
Some other things about this role and the person who will be great at it:
- 1-3 years' sales experience –particularly in the reptile industry would be a huge advantage
- Lives in HRM, available to work in our offices in Halifax when not out on sales calls
- Organized, enthusiastic, outgoing, motivated and takes initiative
- Experience creating good rapport with customers and colleagues
- Excellent phone skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Account management experience - must be able to maintain customer relationships, ordering, invoicing, etc.
- Excellent self-management abilities
- Travel is required - Atlantic Canada, and further afield when required for tradeshows/expos, etc.
- Valid driver’s licence and availability of a reliable car is required
Oberland Agriscience strives to create an inclusive culture that fosters a strong sense of belonging for employees. As such, we gratefully accept resumes from all qualified candidates and are committed to evaluating them without bias.
If you are interested in the role please contact Kath Perry email@example.com.
We appreciate all applicants. Selected candidates will be contacted and scheduled for an interview.